1. "No questions asked" lifetime frame
2. Rugged frame has considerably fewer parts,
resulting in very low maintenance.
3. A 10' frame requires only three locker bars,
speed installation and dismantle.
4. A 12" deep frame offers a much more stable
structure, and easier end-cap assembly.
5. Damaged scissors can be easily replaced in
the filed with a phillips head screwdriver.
6. One-Half inch(1/2")heat treated scissor struts
results in long-term durability and strength.
6. Glass-reinforced, injection molded one-piece
hubs provide tremendous durability
8. Curved and straight units are the same depth
and height, resulting in full compatibility.
9. A wide range of accessories allows you to
customize the system to your requirements.
10. Open-architecture frame allows light boxes
and internal shelving to be used in any
11. Unique hanging system provides clean fabric
or graphic panels, top to bottom, with no
exposed plastic flaps.
Better Packing & Portability
1. Full 10' exhibit with case-to-counter
conversion kit and lights packs in one case.
2. Case lid can be used as a step-stool for
3. Simple to assemble case-to-counter
conversion kit provides an elegant solution to
case storage at the show.
4. Case door can be used to access interior
storage space when counter conversion is
5. One-piece molded countertop provides a
smooth 18" x 34" writing surface.
6. Total shipping case size is the smallest in its
class, enabling it to fit the trunk of most
7. Unique panel wrap helps control, protect,
and store rolled up panels.
8. Generous 3" wheels make moving the case
9. Three(3) case handles and a base grip
enhances case manuverability.
10. Folding channel bars reduce components to